There is a lot to love about ‘all-inclusive' travel. The idea is that, for one price, we can put our wallets away and imbibe, windsurf and eat to our heart’s content without a care in the world. With all-inclusive cruises, the spending is mostly covered with dining, non-alcoholic beverages, swimming pools, fitness areas and live entertainment typically included.
However, it's in the little things, the things we either don’t expect or can’t refuse when on a cruise ship, that can add up in a big way. Those ‘little extras’ come in many forms. Here are some examples commonly seen:
- alcoholic beverages
- photo packages
- bottled water
- room service
- internet access
- specialty dining venues
But when budgeted for correctly, all-inclusive cruises are arguably the most convenient way to travel the world.
What if you could have a truly inclusive global lifestyle, not just a vacation?
What if...you could live on an all-inclusive cruise ship?
Storylines is a global luxury community of residences at sea that circumnavigates the world continuously offering up to 5 days in a myriad of ports. Home to hundreds of people from all walks of life from digital nomads, families and solo travelers to early retirees, ex-pats and globetrotting entrepreneurs, this all-inclusive lifestyle represents the first opportunity for many who thought that owning a home on a residential ship was out of their reach.
We know what you’re wondering...
"What's included on this residential all-inclusive cruise ship and what about those 'little extras'?"
Storylines has thought of everything:
- Meals and beverages including alcohol in 20 unique dining and bar venues
- 24-hour home meal delivery
- Water sports (sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, windsurfing, jet skiing, scuba diving, etc.)
- Sports equipment (bicycles, electric scooters, digital golf range, lap pool, fishing equipment, etc.)
- Laundry service
- Premium satellite television
- Enrichment and entertainment programs (arts, performances, music, lectures, dancing)
- Yoga, Tai Chi and fitness classes
- All service gratuities
- And some industry firsts!
- Select spa treatments
- Select salon services
- Select medical services
We hope to welcome you onboard!