Would you like to work for the most interesting Start-Up in the world?
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to take the reins for the overall strategy and success of our marketing and communications program including, but not limited to, the oversight of all aspects of internal and external digital marketing; brand messaging; content marketing; media relations; event management; and overall brand management. You’ll work directly with our co-founders to establish our company as a leading market force, and develop and maintain effective working relationships with all teams in the company. You must be savvy across ALL areas of marketing, the latest best practices, and be able to manage teams and projects to successful completion.
Who are we?
Storylines sells apartments on a five-star, custom-built cruise ship which will permanently be circumnavigating the globe. Our residents will discover the world by day, and sleep in their own beds at night.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders, designers and producers to identify needs for new copy and provide them with multiple iterations for testing.
- Monitor metrics to track the effectiveness of written copy and quickly iterate off of successful content.
- Edit and rework existing copy, with strong understanding of performance/growth best practices.
- Firm understanding the principles of performance media; including best practices at a channel-level, writing headlines and CTAs that get attention, make a clear point and convert.
- Contribute creative ideas for new types of content, experience enhancements, and editorial opportunities.
- Drive editorial excellence and uphold standards and best practices to maintain consistent quality, voice, and style.
- Inbound Email
- Customer Segmentation
- Campaign creation
- Monthly Newsletter
- Retargeting pages·Creation of pages for A/B Testing
- Heat Mapping analysis
Is this not the right role for you?
No worries - Storylines is continuously looking for talent for different areas of the company.
Instead of us offering a job description why don’t you tell us your skill set and what role would suit you best and why? We believe in people fitting roles that match their skills.
How to apply?
Step 1: Record yourself talking about Storylines and why would you like to work for us? The video should be in English and tell us in 60 seconds why you’re the best person for the job you chosen.