The Simple Process
- Notify Storylines when you would like your cruise residence rented out.
- Storylines will provide suitable guests, or you can nominate someone yourself.
Highest Rental Return
- Storylines’ unique style of cruising, a residential community taking 3 to 7 days in the best global destinations, has created strong demand for our minimum 3 month cruise segments.
- Rental prices are based on current world cruise prices and demand.
- Guests receive all of the inclusions provided to residents.
- World cruises and cruises over 3 months sell out more than a year in advance and command a high daily rate.
- It is estimated that a rental period of 6 months per year may cover the total annual assessment fees, meaning low outgoing costs for owners.
Storylines Handles Everything For You
- All marketing and advertising
- All aspects of the booking process
- All maintenance and upkeep
- Home and contents insurance
- Separate storage aboard for some personal items
- A highly trained team of cruise industry professionals to ensure smooth sailing
Caring For Our Onboard Community
As we are a residential community, guests who are not friends or family of residents may only join the Storylines journey for 3-month or longer segments. In this way, we maintain continuity and comfort for our residents.
Offsetting the Costs of Ownership
While away, place your residence in our Guest at Sea program and offset your all-inclusive assessments.
Friends and Family Are Welcome!
Invite a friend for a month, your children for a week, or make eternal memories with your grandchildren for the whole summer. Those close to you can also use your cruise residence while you are away. When you are aboard, guests may visit for lunch, stay with you (space permitting) or rent their own unit at special ‘Family and Friends’ only rates. This is your home. Relax and share the beauty of your lifestyle.