The time has finally come where you can reap the hard-earned rewards you’ve gained from a life lived within your means, wise investments, and a keen eye toward the future. The Golden Years are here, and whether you are looking to leverage your nest egg as an early retiree of 55 or have decided to embark on the best years of your life at a more traditional retirement age, many unanswered questions remain:
“What’s the best state to retire in?”
“Did I do enough retirement planning?”
The flip side to all this uncertainty is the comfort in knowing that you’re not alone. It is quite common for retirees venturing into the unknown to wonder how they’re going to adjust to a whole new way of life. The transition into retirement, however, doesn’t have to be an apprehensive one; in fact, it can be the most fulfilling thing you’ve ever done.
Another important consideration for new retirees, single or married, is having the ability to engage with a community of like-minded people with whom they can relate. Retirement communities would seem to solve this problem, but they undoubtedly have their shortcomings. You may want to opt for travel as a means to see a world left unexplored because you were too busy working or running your own business. In that case, why not integrate your living arrangement with robust travel experiences and get the best of both worlds? Freedom and stability in one amazing package.
Storylines is the only all-inclusive luxury floating community where you can continuously circumnavigate the globe without ever leaving home. And what a home it is.
For the first time ever, a life of opulence, filled with world-class amenities, peerless customer service and international travel is within reach for those that thought such things were only available to the very wealthy. The benefits and offerings of a Storylines lifestyle outclasses all other forms of travel lifestyles popular with retirees like motorhomes, vacation homes and cruise ship hopping.
- Your Opinion Matters - Storylines residents enjoy agency over their experience onboard. It's a very tight-knit community with a collective voice, where even the ship's itinerary can be determined by a majority vote.
- Fresh Food 24/7 - Want a made-to-order, medium rare burger delivered to your residence at 2am? No problem. Full room service menu, including all drinks, wine and spirits at your beck and call anytime you want it.
- Friends & Family Are Welcome – Make your next wedding anniversary one for the books by hosting your family for a seaside celebration under the stars.
- Better Than Home - you will never have to cook, clean or do laundry again if you so choose.
- Vibrant Lifestyle – Pools, a Spa & Wellness Center, golf, fully-equipped gym, organic juice bar, salon, water sports of every type, high-speed internet, medical facilities, outpatient therapies, 20 dining and bar concepts, an onboard brewery, entertainment & enrichment and so much more.
Your Golden Years now come with a Golden Opportunity.